Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Part 3 My response and summary

Summary response


The article I read in anatomy class seemed very interesting because it was about good bacteria I had never heard of. Probiotics are very beneficial as far as scientist and doctors say. In this article it explains how probiotics help your digestive system and your immune system by eating products like yogurt. This is very interesting because it does really help our body and prevent us from other side effect we often get like diarrhea. So basically this article identifies what probiotics do to the common human body. For example it says that probiotics ease the symptoms of Inflamatory Bowel decease and lactose intolerance. Scientist also have evidence of probiotics that may help combat allergies and enhance the immune system.
In my opinion this article can help many people who have the misconception regarding bacteria. Sanitizer liquid is often use for our outer body but imagine drinking sanitizer inside our body and killing the good bacteria we need. Yeah it definitely cleared my mind in understanding how bacteria are very needful even though the word bacteria may sound disgusting. Yes, now I will eat more yogurts than before because we all need the good bacteria but drinking pills is not my thing. I am so glad probiotics come in food it makes it easier for all the community to have the good bacteria in them.